Kings Cake (25 Bites)
1. Make Financiers
2. Hide a bean in one of the 25 Pixmoule cubes before cooking.
3. Decorate your Pixcake as in the photos below, with whipped cream, red fruits and melted chocolate!
I BUY THE PIXMOULE
100gr of almond powder5 egg whites165gr of sugar60 gr of flour150gr of butterof
1. Put the butter in a saucepan, and heat it over medium heat. It must have a nutty color.
2. Meanwhile, combine the almond powder, sugar and flour in a bowl.
3. Add the hazelnut butter, passing it through a sieve. Mix well.
4. Add the egg whites.
5. You can add an aroma like pistachio, vanilla, or a little piece of raspberry!
6. Grease and fill the Pixmoule well. Tap the Pixmoule well to distribute the pasta well. Close the lid tightly and bake at 165 ° C for 40 minutes.