1. RESPONSIBLE for THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected about you from this website are subject to automated processing which is responsible for :
Pixcake SAS Address : 40 rue de Bruxelles 69100 France
2. type OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Your "personal data" refers to all of the information about you as a person and that can identify you, directly or indirectly. The personal data that we may collect when you browse on the site are :
- the nominative data base, such as your first and last names, your photograph, your date of birth, your postal address, your e-mail address, your phone numbers(*),
- data of personal life, such as your family situation, your hobbies, the number of children
- data of professional life, such as your current employment situation
- technical data of connection and navigation, such as the IP address of your device, the date & time of your access, the pages visited, your browser type, language, etc) and your terminal (type, resolution, etc), the cookies
- data geographical location (geolocation),
- release data, such as interests, opinions, comments, notes, messages posted via the forums and community features and social site,
data behavior, such as purchase histories.
(*) : You can refuse to be called(e) on your telephone number in any telephone soliciting by third parties, by registering on Bloctel (website : bloctel.gouv.fr).
3. The OBJECTIVES OF the TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA (" PURPOSES ")
The personal data concerning you collected on this site are the subject of a computer processing, whose objectives are the following :
- to Monitor and fulfill orders for purchases carried out on the site
- inform You about products, events & services of the sign (Newsletter, RSS feeds, etc) if you are a subscriber to these flows of information
- development of statistics and measures of attendance of the site
- Ensure site security, access to your personal data, and detect possible intrusion attempts, computer
- Customize the presentation and operation of the site based on your preferences
- You to benefit from special offers or custom benefits, as part of our loyalty program, if you join
You have to send advertising messages or commercial canvassing, provided that you have given your consent
to Manage your opinion through the surveys in which you participate
You have the opportunity to participate in contests or sweepstakes
Certain information collected are mandatory to achieve the goals described above, other are optional. You are systematically informed of the mandatory or optional nature of the information, during its collection, with an asterisk shown on each form field in question. If you do not fill in certain mandatory fields, access to one or more services offered by the site will be impossible, or the quality of the service will be degraded.
4. AT WHAT TIME YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ?
Your personal data may be collected by Pixcake.com when :
- you browse the pages of the site,
- subscribe to our flow of information (Newsletter, RSS feeds, notifications, etc),
you create your customer account ("My account" section),
you enter into contact with our brand ("Contact "),
you are applying for a job (Recruitment section),
you post photos, videos, articles, blogs, your comments, opinions on our products & services,
you make an online purchase,
5. the RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data concerning you which is collected on this website are intended solely for the use of Pixcake.com
They are, however, likely to be passed :
- to companies which Pixcake.com call in the framework of the execution of the benefits and services related to the site, such as for example the operating site's computer, the sending of our Newsletter, the management, the processing and payment of your orders.
- to business partners, provided you have given your agreement to receive solicitations from them.
Finally, Pixcake.com may be the obligation to transmit the personal data concerning you to a third party at the request of the judicial authorities or any administrative authority empowered by law.
They are not disclosed to any other third parties.
6. PERIODS OF RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When your personal data are collected by Pixcake.com they will only be kept for a period strictly necessary to the purpose of the proposed treatment, as declared to the CNIL.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Pixcake.com attaches great importance to respecting your privacy and to the protection of your personal data.
To do this, Pixcake.com take all the usual precautions, having regard to the risks presented by the processing, to preserve the security of your personal data, to prevent disclosure to non-authorized or wrongful disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction. Pixcake.com also ensure that the recipients of your personal data (those mentioned above) to implement a level of security that meets our own standards when they operate the processing of your personal data on our behalf.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
According to the law "Computing and Liberties" of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, modification and deletion of your personal data. If you make a just cause, you also have a right to oppose their treatment. You can exercise these rights by contacting us :
- by e-mail at the following address : email@example.com
- or by postal mail at : 40 rue de Bruxelles 69100 France
So we can meet your request and to avoid any identity theft, a copy of identity document must be attached.
We are committed to responding within a maximum period of one month following receipt of your request duly completed.
For more information on exercising your rights, you can consult the CNIL website here : https://www.cnil.fr
9. FORMALITIES with CNIL
for The processing of your personal data made on this site Pixcake.com comply with the reporting formalities of the National Commission on Informatics and Liberties (CNIL).
Pixcake may use the following cookies on the Website :
◦ session Cookies.
◦ Cookies analytics : Google Analytics.
◦ Cookies of third-party applications : Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +.
◦ Cookies from advertising partners : NetAffiliation, Facebook.
These cookies allow us to improve the experience on the Site, establish visitor statistics, to provide a Customer Account, manage the ordering of Products, to implement security measures, to adapt the Site to the access terminal.
You can prevent the installation of cookies on Your terminal in the following manner :
• By refusing on the banner that will be displayed on Your first visit to the Site.
• By deleting them via the option appropriate to Your browser.
These cookies are installed for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months.